Hand injuries are a constant concern for anyone in heavy-duty environments like the oil and gas industry. But there is plenty you can do to protect your workers. Here are some helpful tools that you can use to choose the right safety gloves for your workers.
Revolutionized Hand Protection
Safety managers, in heavy-duty industrial environments, deal with a multitude of safety matters. Workers face injuries to hands and fingers on a regular basis.
We drew from customer experience, and feedback as well as our years of experience in the industrial workplace to develop the advanced protection of Rig Dog.
Whether you are looking to protect workers in oil and gas, mining, construction or other high-risk jobs, Rig Dog has a patented design that provides the comfort, heavy-duty protection and dexterity your team needs to work confidently and effectively.
Assess The Risk
Learn to assess the risks and choose the right hand protection devices for your workers.
Tips for Avoiding Hand injuries
There’s no one-size-fits-all solution to hazards like handling oily substances, impacts from heavy metal parts, low-visibility conditions, and unintended material contact. Outlined here are crucial information and useful strategies to meet each unique challenge.
Understanding Hand Protection Standards
Knowing and understanding how to comply with these standards and regulations is key to ensure workers in highly dangerous environments, can perform their jobs effectively while remaining safe and healthy
THE BEST HANDS NEED THE BEST GLOVES, CHOOSE RIG DOG™
Workers at high-risk job sites need tough hand protection. Rig Dog gloves are uniquely engineered to provide serious safety and protection against impact, cut, and abrasion risks, plus, enhanced oil-grip. Rig Dog gloves are tough, but comfortable, keeping safety on the hands that need it most. With layers of protection and comfort, each of the Rig Dog styles provide a high level of impact protection (level 2) per ANSI/ISEA 138. From Rig Dog Extreme Cold Protection, Waterproof, Mud Grip, and knitted versions (Knit Grip Plus, Knit Water Resistant, Knit Cold Protect) Honeywell has the solution for you.
- XTREME: Enhanced impact protection and comfort with superior grip for handling oily surfaces.
- COLD PROTECT: Protection of Xtreme, plus EN511 rated winter lining for cold environments.
- WATERPROOF: Protection of Xtreme with a water-resistant barrier offering protection and comfort in wet applications.
- MUD GRIP: Protection of Xtreme with an additional PU tread palm that squeegees thick oily mud from surfaces to grip more securely.
- KNIT GRIP PLUS: Ergonomic design to provide high dexterity and curved 3D Shape. Sufficient TPR coverage and elevated knuckle enhancement to provide best energy absorbtion
- KNIT WATER RESISTANT: Knitted & fully dipped and adds a water-resistant barrier that offers protection and comfort in wet applications
- KNIT COLD PROTECT: Knitted & fully dipped and adds a water-resistant barrier that offers protection and comfort in wet applications, associated with a winter liner for cold insulation,
SAFE IN HAZARDOUS SITUATIONS.
See how Honeywell Rig Dog™ Gloves offer enhanced impact protection and comfort, keeping your workers safe in hazardous situations.
Find out more on our hand protection portfolio
What is the real cost of workplace injuries? Choosing the right safety gloves for the job, whether you work in oil and gas, construction, or the mining and railway industry, the stats on hand injuries are telling. Contact a Honeywell Industrial Safety representative. We have Honeywell specialists that can advise on protection solutions from head to toe.CONTACT US